Welcome to www.vermillionstyle.com (the “website”). This website is owned and operated by Vermillion. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Vermillion. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available to you (the “user”), conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, condition, policies, and notices stated here.
This agreement governs not just uses of the website, but all interactions with Vermillion, whether on the website, in store, over the phone, or in any other method. This agreement applies to all purchases of our products, whether through the website, in store, through client services, through a stylist, or otherwise. Please carefully review this agreement so that you understand the terms and conditions of your use of this website, as well as the use of our services and purchases of our products, including in store.
Your interactions with use may include correspondence by text. Please note that standard text message rates may apply, and you are responsible for any costs or fees incurred in connection with sending or receiving texts to or from us.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing our website and/or purchasing something from us. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
CONDITIONS TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are the legal age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state or province of residence, then you agree to review the Terms and Services with your parent or guardian and have them accept on your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian agreeing to the Terms of Service for benefit of a minor, then you agree to and accept full responsibility for that person’s use of the services, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
PURCHASES. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. When making a purchase, you understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
When making a purchase, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the purchased good or service without explicit written permission by use.
- BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION. When making a purchase of any good our service online or in store, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. You represent and warrant to Vermillion that your use of a payment card is authorized and legal.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We endeavor to present current, accurate, and reliable information regarding our products. However, on occasion, this site may contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may be regarding product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current and any reliance on the information on this site is at your own risk.
- MODIFICATIONS TO PRICES AND SERVICES. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. From time to time, Vermillion may, in its discretion, take seasonal markdowns or grant other discounts or deductions. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a service (or any part or content thereof) without any notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of a service.
- SHIPPING FEES AND TAXES. Prices displayed through the site do not include taxes or shipping charges. For orders within the US, sales tax will be charges at checkout on orders shipping to states where sales tax is required to be collected by law for online purchases.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY TERMS
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until carrier’s delivery notification to your specified delivery address, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address specified on the order. We require a signature for certain orders and merchandise. In this event your acknowledgment will be required before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm Vermillion’s carriers can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. You authorize Vermillion’s carriers to leave the package(s) at the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify Vermillion from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature.
- APPROVAL PROGRAM. If you choose to participate in our Approval program, you will be granted a time to review and try-on a selection of items in the privacy of your home. Vermillion will charge the credit card on file for all items not returned and received within the return window. You will be charged for the retail price of each item retained, plus any applicable taxes and shipping fees. Vermillion reserves the right to discontinue the Approval program, decline shipping items on approval, to refuse any and all current or future use of the Approval program service, and not to do business with any customer as Vermillion deems appropriate in its sole discretion for any reason.
- GIFT CARDS. Vermillion provides two types of gift cards: a physical gift card, purchase in store, as well electronic, or “e-gift cards”. Gift cards do not expire. They may not be returned and may not be redeemed for cash except as required by law. There are no associated fees with gift cards. If lost, stolen, or damaged, gift cards may be replaced for the remaining value with proof of purchase. If you order an e-gift card you are obligated to provide a correct email address for delivery. Vermillion will not be responsible if your gift card is used without your permission. Title to and risk of loss for gift cards pass to the purchaser upon sale. Please treat your gift card like cash and safeguard it accordingly. Vermillion reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card that is believed to have been fraudulently obtained. If you return items purchased all or in part a Vermillion gift card, Vermillion will issue the user a new gift card for the amount tendered on the original gift card.
- RETURNS POLICY. We accept returns but certain terms and conditions apply. All terms and conditions can be found in our Returns & Exchanges Policy. We may at our sole discretion change, add, or delete portions of our Returns & Exchanges Policy at any time. It is your responsibility to check our Returns & Exchanges Policy prior to purchasing our goods or services.
You may access most areas of the website and purchase goods or services offered for sale by Vermillion to you, including but not limited to through the website or in store, without registering for an account with us, but certain areas and features of the website will only be available to you if you register for a Vermillion Account. If you choose to register for a Vermillion Account, you agree to complete the initial account registration process according to the requirements stated on the website, and to provide accurate and complete information including, but not limited to, your legal name, and email address.
For your protection, you must keep your username and password secret. You must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you learn or suspect that the security of your username or password has been breached. You are responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. Vermillion has no control over third-party websites and we are not responsible for the content of such websites or the privacy practices of those third-party websites. If you decide to access a third-party website linked from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and your use of those sites is subject to those websites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies.
COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Vermillion, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vermillion and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through the Services, please notify our Copyright Agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Services; Information reasonably sufficient to permit CAPITOL to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
Questions about the Terms of Services should be sent to us at email@example.com